Friday, December 18, 2015

Learned something on my release


I was locked for only four days, which works for me because not having been locked for a long time, the device was bothering me a little by the third day.

Victoria got up early and went to set everyone ready for school, but then she came back and threw the key at me.

"Open up!" she said, starting to undress. I did not question her one bit, although I prefer the way she unlocked me before.

We made out, and she gave me a hand job which ended, predictably, in a sticky mess.

Then she told me something that made me think.

"I'm OK with this as long as I don't have to see it," she said. "It creeps me out."

What  this made me think is that Victoria is not so much opposed to me being locked per se, but to actually dealing with the device itself. She does not even want to see it, This is not a let down for me, on the contrary, because now I know that the way to bring chastity back to our relationship is to just take a little bit of the responsibility. The way it worked this time, I asked her if it was OK to lock myself up until she wanted to release me, and she said "Sure".

I think she's going to be OK with it when I ask again, which I have not done because my balls have been aching a little since I unlocked.

I took this time to study my own reaction. I noticed that I was completely devoid of submissive feelings after my release, which is a bit unusual, so I made it a point to put some effort and do chores around the house, unasked. The biggest needs were laundry and dishes, so I took those. The bathtub was dirty, but my daughter had used it to clean her pet's cage, so I got mad and told her she had to clean it.

I did not feel tempted to play with myself until yesterday (Thursday). That's another thing I've learned. Whenever Victoria releases me, I last several days satisfied, but if I masturbate, I want to do it again  the next day. Hell, sometimes I want to do it again the SAME day!

So, technically, I could have been unlocked for 4 days, and be locked yesterday without running in danger of playing with myself. I didn't masturbate, but I know myself and know that I wanted to.

I'm rambling and don't think I'm doing a good job at explaining anything, so I'm going to summarize and finish this.

  1. I was locked up for four days, which seemed quite long because of discomfort.
  2. Victoria does not mind me being locked up, but doesn't like seeing the device,
  3. I did not feel submissive at all after my release, but pushed myself to be good
  4. I was released and was not horny until 4 days were up
What does this indicate? I think I can get some chastity in my future, as long as I don't push it too much or make a big deal out of it. 

We'll see how it goes.

UNRELATED NOTE: I was thinking about Sofia today (which is a sure sign that I'm horny) and realized that I never finished telling the story here. Nothing of note happened. I went on vacation, then when I came back I didn't really go to the deli for lunch the week I was here. I had a business trip the following week, so I have not seen her for a while, which is good, because she still knows how to push my buttons and was doing a terrific job at it. If I see her again, which is likely to happen if she remains in town, I'll write about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment